As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Geocel Top Gun Panel And Coving Adhesive White C3Geocel
- Excellent Adhesion. Safe and easy to apply. Solvent free acrylic. Package dimensions: 3. 4 l x 21. 8 h x 4. 2 w centimeters.
|Height||23.5 cm (9.25 Inches)|
|Length||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Width||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
Everbuild COVE-EBD Coving Adhesive and Joint Filler, 290 ml, WhiteEverbuild
- High strength solvent free adhesive that provides a quick “grab” in both horizontal and vertical positions. Ideal for fixing polystyrene and plaster coving or cornices to sound porous surfaces.
Can be used as a joint filler for between the gaps of individual lengths of coving. Features extended opening time to allow for easy repositioning after the initial fixing. Dries white and can be over painted when dry.
|Height||32 cm (12.6 Inches)|
|Length||4.9 cm (1.93 Inches)|
|Weight||0.4 kg (0.88 Pounds)|
|Width||4.9 cm (1.93 Inches)|
3. British Gypsum
Herculite Fibrefix Cove Adhesive, Cornice & Cove Adhesive, 25kgBritish Gypsum
- Herculite fibrefix is an excellent adhesive for the fixing of decorative plaster work, with very strong contact adhesion. Plaster/water ratio: 100/55 -- working time: 90 minutes -- Demould Time: 100 Minutes -- Shelf Life: 6 Months.
Specially formulated to meet the exacting demands of onsite use, including a good ‘pot life’ and outstanding ‘grab’ for installation. Suitable for the fixing of coving, is it also ideal for filling, ceiling roses etc. Cornice work, stopping-in and making-good.
Evo Stik Coving & Ceiling Tile Adhesive Standard 522629EVO-STIK
- Easy to apply formulation. High initial grab and permanent bond. Fixes polystyrene tiles, coving and decorative mouldings.
Everbuild EVBCOVE 310 ml Coving Adhesive and Joint Filler 12Everbuild
- Filler for filling the gaps. Polystyrene and palster. Quick grab. High strength solvent free adhesive.
Everbuild EVBCOVE 310 ml Coving Adhesive and Joint Filler 5Everbuild
- Filler for filling the gaps. High strength solvent free adhesive. Quick grab. Polystyrene and palster.