As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thompson & Morgan
Zinnia elegans ‘Queen Lime Red’ 1 Packet 20 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. This unique colour combination makes a spectacular display in beds and borders.
Great for attracting pollinators such as insects and butterflies to the garden, and can also be used as a cut flower. With formidable garden performance, these will bloom continuously throughout the summer months, and are drought tolerant.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Supplied as zinnia elegans ‘queen lime red’ 1 packet 20 seeds. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds.
Zinnia Benary's Giant Lime Seeds. Giant Lime Zinniascountrygardenuk.com
- Zinnias flower from mid summer until late autumn usually for a good three months. Double dahlia-like flowers on strong stems up to 90 cm tall 3 feet.
Giant lime zinnia seeds. Takes 12-14 weeks from seed to flowering. If you would like more seed sowing and growing information please see our website shop & resources page.
Blooms are produced for months on end in the most beautiful soft shade of lime green. Grow zinnias in moist but well drained soil in a sunny spot for best results. You can't beat benary's giant Zinnias. Thank you! countrygardenuk. Com. Lovely with Cosmos, Dahlias and Nicotiana.
3. Just Seed
Large, Zinnia, Flower, 25 Seeds, Queen Red LimeJust Seed
- Genuine branded justSeed products only supplied by JustSeed UK. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registered AP23164. All seeds packed in JustSeed packaging with growing instructions. Part of the "difference is JustSeed" Trademarked Range.
Wafer Zinnia, 15 Seeds, Queen LimeWafer
- 60-75cm. The unique colours offer something different. When to sow: March to May. Zinnia - queen lime seeds. Features good vase life with high quality double flowers. Pack size - 15 Seeds. This new series make great home cut flowers and are good for summer borders.
15 Seeds, Queen Lime, Wafer ZinniaWafer
- Zinnia - queen lime seeds. Features good vase life with high quality double flowers. When to sow: March to May. When large enough to handle, thin out seedlings to 30cm 12" apart.
Where to sow: sow seeds into individual pots or module trays of moist seed compost and cover with a very fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. 60-75cm. Later sowings can be made outdoors once the soil has warmed up 3mm 1/8" deep in drills 30cm 12" apart, in well cultivated weed free soil.
The unique colours offer something different. This new series make great home cut flowers and are good for summer borders. Do not exclude light as this helps germination which usually takes 7-14 days. Place in a propagator or a warm place at a temperature of between 20-23°C 68-75°F.
Approx 5 Seeds of Zinnia Queen Red LimeRTR_MDH
- You will get 1 packet contains Seed of Zinnia Queen Red Lime. Keep at a temperature of 20-23c and do not exclude light to aid germination, which will take around 7-14 days.
Plant young plants out after the last frost. Quantity = Approx 5 Seeds. Sow from march onwards in pots or module trays, covering lightly with compost or vermiculite.