As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1 Litre, Heat-Resistant Paint For Interior Fireplaces & Firewalls Water-Based, Tikkurila MuuriTIKKURILA
- 9 neutral colours available. Water-based formula certified with the M1 eco-label indoor air quality. Apply with a brush, brush T4 or lime paint chipper. Inorganic silicate paint.
Withstands temperatures up to +180°C. Minimum content on this size is 900ml. Suitable for concrete, cement plaster, lime, lime cement, sand lime brick and brick surfaces as well as mineral board surfaces indoors.
Recoatable after 12 hours. For interior firewalls and fireplaces, or any similar surfaces exposed to high temperatures. Tikkurila products are canned in finland and at the point of filling the volume in the can is 10% less than the unit of measure to allow for tinting of the product. In order to manufacture the required colour, we need the spare volume for the colourant addition.
|Height||13.7 cm (5.39 Inches)|
|Length||10.8 cm (4.25 Inches)|
|Width||10.8 cm (4.25 Inches)|
Silicone Resin, VITCAS Heat Resistant White Paint Spray – Flat – Matte, Fireproof, Stoves – Anti Corrosive, Decorative Finish, Exhausts, Ideal For BBQ's – EnginesVITCAS
- You can use the spray with high temperature euipments. Steel equipment are more prone to rusting when comes in contact with salty water, you can avoid it from the paint spray. You can apply the paint to prevent your equipment from corrosion.
Treat the material and its container as hazardous waste. Heat resistant: victas heat resistant paint spray has been crafted heat resistant in nature and can tolerate the heat up to 800oC 1472oF.
Considerations: protect from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50oC. Ideal for: the victas heat resistant Paint Spray is ideal for furnaces, barbecues, boilers, heaters, pipes and all types of equipment relating to high temperatures.
Rust protection: the victas heat resistant paint Spray will protect your metal equipment from the rust. Corrosion resistance: heat resistant spray will not only give protection against heat but will also acts as anti-corrosive. Do not empty into the drains.
400 mL White Heat Resistant Paint Spray High-Temperature Stove Exhaust BBQ VHT XHT up to 800°C / 1472°FSolaDirect
- Heat-resistant enamels can be applied for painting grills, fireplaces, heaters, boilers, radiators, silencers, barbecues, pipes and other elements heated to temperatures up to 800°C / 1472°F. Available colours: white ral 9003, silver / aluminium RAL 9006, red, grey / anthracite, black RAL 9011.
Characterized by perfect covering power and high resistance to weather conditions. Heat-resistant enamels are professional silicone paints for coating surfaces operated in high temperatures. Thermo-hardening silicone topcoat paint.
Stoves – Ovens – Flat – Matte – Interior – Exterior – Decorative Finish – Anti Corrosion, Painting Furnaces – Heater – Boilers, 400 milliliters, VITCAS Heat Resistant White Paint Spray – Rust ProtectionVITCAS
- Apply the paint in several thin layers shaking the can between applications. Function: heat resistant function is to provide an insulating coating on various surfaces including stoves and ovens.
This temperature spray comes in aerosol form. Easy to apply: ensure that the surface which is to be painted is clean and there should be adequate ventilation. High temperature spray: vitcas heat resistant spray is temperature resistant up to 800C and is based on silicone resin.
Storage and disposal: protect from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50C. Multiple uses: high temperature paints are used to coat various hot surfaces such as the tops of stoves and ovens, and give a sleek decorative finish. Treat the material and its container as hazardous waste. Do not empty into the drains. Shake the container for two minutes and spray from a distance of 30 CMS.
Dry in 1-2 Hours, Water Based, 2.5 L, Radiator Paint, 12m2 Coverage per Litre, Johnstone's, Brilliant White, Satin Finish, Low Odour, Interior Wood & Metal, Quick Dry SatinJohnstone's
- Great complimentary to a great looking home. It provides a contemporary, mid sheen finish that is ideal for a quick and efficient paint job. Johnstone’s quick dry satin is a high opacity paint for interior and exterior wood and metal surfaces including skirting boards, doors, radiators and staircases.
A unique, wide range of colours that have been specially selected from the latest interior design trends to give you a stand out look with real impact.
Easy to apply to surfaces and use, dry to the touch in just 1-2 hours. It provides a classic, yet durable and satisfying finish to interior applications. It is a water based paint, with at non - yellowing, low odour formulation and is easy to apply for interior use with coverage of 13m2 per tin.
Wood | 400ml | RAL 9010, Bike, Plastic, Metal, Mexa Spray Paint | White Matt | Perfect for Radiator, Fabric, Markingmexa
- Double safety cap with 36 Months Shelf Life. Fast delivery by Amazon Prime. Interior and exterior Use, Smooth and Durable Finish. All-in-one aerosol Paint Formulated to Act as Primer.
Meets all requirements for Professional Users and Produced with Highest-Quality Acrylic Pigment Content. ⏲️. Strongest spray paint in uk market with the Best Coverage 20% to 50% more. Fast drying formulation 5-20 mins.
|Height||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Length||22 cm (8.66 Inches)|
|Width||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
7. The Scratch Doctor
Bathroom, Scratch Doctor Enamel Touch Up Paint 15ml Easy and Quick Drying Suitable for Kitchen Appliances, Shower, Metal, Sink White, Fridge, RadiatorThe Scratch Doctor
- Recolour baths, Showers and Sinks instantly. Fix scratches and Chips on Fridges and Ovens. Enamel repairs couldn’t be easier for all your household appliances indoors and outside. We are always happy to assist you if you have any questions about the use or purchase of your product but if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase we offer a full money back guarantee.
The paint drys to touch in only 30-60 minutes. Our guarantee: we believe in our high quality products and we guarantee that they will work as advertised when used correctly.
A brand you can trust: based in the uk, the scratch doctor is a trusted brand with 15 years experience in manufacturing specialist household and auto goods. Our team of highly trained experts will ensure the product is right for you whether you’re an industry professional or doing a DIY project.
Kitchens bathrooms and more: easily restore the look of faded or damaged Enamel with Scratch Doctor’s Enamel Touch Up Paint. Quick drying formula: the paint’s quick drying formula makes this the perfect product for DIY repairs around the home. Simple application: our enamel paint comes in a handy 15ml bottle with a convenient brush inside the cap for Easy application in and around minor damaged areas of all your Enamel items.